Sunday, April 19, 2009
Law School
So I got into law school! It looks like I will be attending John Marshall Law School in Chicago in August. Orientation starts August 15th to be exact, which means I will be leaving Taiwan earlier than originally intended. But I will need to get back to the U.S. probably a few months earlier, so maybe I will most likely be back in June. The reason for this is twofold: I need to do a lot of administrative stuff (such as get my immunizations from an American doctor), and second I need to earn more than I am here so I will have some money to start with (for transportation, living expenses, etc). So I will most likely see all of you in June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah! for you, Mike!! Come see Margie!
Yes I definitely will, and I apologize in advance if I try to steal him
You can always take him, but remember he has a side-kick.
I am his sidekick. That other cat is just a 3rd wheel.
I am so proud of you! You have achieved so much in your lifetime and the world will continue to see great things from you. Cant wait til you get home.......we are gonna have a great welcome home party for you....for real!!!!!! We miss Carolyn too and I know she is staying longer but we cant wait til she comes home too.
Mike, I will miss your blog. :(
I'll still make one more post tomorrow!
get invited for GOOGLE+ free
Post a Comment